So you're looking to attract relevant, promising leads right? What do you need to do to make sure that you have the best chance of converting your leads to sales?
One of the most important factors to converting leads is your website itself. Your website is similar to a regular store.
- You have the store front, the part of your business to grab the attention of people walking by and let them know what your business is.
- Then you have the inside of your store. It should be warm, welcoming, and easy to navigate. It should have whats relevant to your business, and not random photos scattered across your walls.
- Most importantly, people should walk in and know what you are offering. They should know the product or service, the pricing, and if you are running any promotions/sales.
OK, We get it. A websites is like a real store..but what specifics should we focus on for making our website lead ready? Here's a few things we recommend.
- A clear Call to Action: (an instruction to the audience to provoke an immediate response) ex: Call Now! or Visit our store Today!
- Readily available phone number
- A contact form
- At least 3 web pages in your site.
- A few nice, pertinent images.
There are a ton of other recommendations we could make, however, each business is unique. No one knows your business like you, so make sure you help your potential customers understand your business better. Help them feel comfortable that they have come to the right place for their needs.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or come live chat with us online. We'd love to help make sure your website and business are ready to succeed.