1) Log into your SiteWit account
2) On the top navigation bar, select the "Google Marketing" tab, then "Manage".
3) Look at "Active Campaigns". To the far right, under the heading "Actions", click on the trash can.
4) This will take you to the "Request Cancellation" page.
5) Fill out the survey, do not omit any fields
6) Do not forget to click on "Request Cancellation" at the end of the survey towards the bottom of the page.
In order to validate the cancellation, the survey should be completed and you must be contacted by a SiteWit representative.
After confirming your cancellation, you will no longer be billed for that campaign. The campaign itself will run until it uses up whatever spend is left in the account and then it is stopped.